Sony VA10 SR Series Review
Sony introduces the VAIO SR notebook computers latest. The VAIO SR is equipped with the “Switch” that has never existed before, where these features can instantly change the character of the VAIO SR according to the needs of its users.
The VAIO SR promises improved functionality behind its design is sleek and stylish. This combination is considered to be very attractive to professionals who are active and use their notebooks for work and for personal use.
VAIO SR comes with the feature “Switch” for the ease of switching functions of the computer business in the office became the center of digital entertainment at home with just one keypress only.
Sony VAIO SR Series is available in three colors: black silver and pink. Each variation has a cylindrical shaft silver and embedded power button to get a stunning accent which is the typical look of the VAIO SR.
Location of isolation keyboard with keys color-coordinated input complete the design of the VAIO SR. Keyboard design is not only a stylish minimalist impression, but also functional because it can now be typing faster and more accurate.
The VAIO SR is also equipped with Intel ® Centrino ® 2 Processor Technology, Mobile Intel ® Express Chipset, and the choice between ATI Mobility Radeon ™ or Mobile Intel ® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100. There is also a MOTION EYE camera and microphone which is suitable for use as a medium for video conferencing.
“Switch” has been previously configured with a choice of three modes, all of which can be adjusted with the ease of drag-and-drop so that users can freely customize the VAIO SR and get optimum usability.
With a weight of less than 2 pounds, the Sony VAIO SR is very easy to carry and use comfortably in narrow areas such as on airplanes, cafes, or other locations that are not wide. 13.3-inch Clear Bright LCD is sharp and bright it is suitable for various working conditions, even in a very bright though.
To make a computer that can change the operating mode at the moment is on the fire, Sony has developed a “Switch” – a hardware solution / innovative software where users can “switch” or “divert” how computers work to adapt in an environment or how to use it.
Sony VA10 SR Series Notebook Specification:
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P8700 (2.53 GHz)*1
- Operating System: Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit (English Version)
- Chipset: Mobile Intel® PM45 Express Chipset
- Memory: 4 GB DDR2 SDRAM*2 (upgradeable up to 8 GB*3)
- Display: 13.3 (33.8 cm) wide (WXGA: 1280 x 800) TFT color display (VAIO Display Plus, LED backlight)
- Optical Disk Drive: DVD±RW/±R DL/RAM Drive
- Hard Disk Drive: 320 GB*4 (Serial ATA, 7200 rpm)
- Graphics Accelerator: ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4570 Graphics
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 315 x 24.9-34 x 233.8 mm
- Weight: 1.99 kg (including the supplied battery)
- Camera: Front Side Camera – Effective Pixels: 1280×1024
- Keyboard: Approx. 19 mm key pitch/2 mm keystroke , 82 keys
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth standard Ver. 2.1+EDR
- Others: Intelligent Touchpad, built-in monaural microphone and built-in stereo speakers