Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook Review
Acer has announced the first Ultrabook at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin, called the Aspire S3. The Acer Aspire S3 offering users powerful performance for digital creation, a magnesium-alloy casin, a super-lightweight, and high-density battery that delivers up to 7 hours.
Acer Aspire Ultrabook S3 has a slim feature. In addition, this device has a medium-size due to the use of screen measuring 13.3 “. And the use of unibody (battery is not removable and is fused with the casing) and the aluminum material to cover the LCD screen. Acer Aspire S3 itself is wrapped with silver all over his body, both on the inside and outside with black accents on the hinges.
The Acer Aspire S3 ultrabook features the latest 2nd generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processor, 4GB of RAM, a 240GB SSD or 320/500GB HDD, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, a 1.3 megapixel camera, HDMI output, and a 2-in-1 card reader. It’s measures 1.3 cm thin and weighs less than 1.4 kg (3 lbs.).
Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook
- 13.3? HD Widescreen CineCrystal™ LED-Backlit Display: (1366 x 768) resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5-2467M Processor 1.6GHz
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000 with 128MB of dedicated system memory
- 320GB SATA Hard Drive
- 20GB SSD Drive
- 2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
- Bluetooth® 4.0+HS
- 1.3MP HD Webcam(1280 x 1024)
- Dolby® Home Theater® v4 audio enhancement
- Two Built-in Acer 3DSonic stereo speakers
- 2- USB 2.0 Ports
- 1- HDMI™ Portwith HDCP Support
- 3-cell Lithium polymer Battery
- Up to 6-hours battery life
- 3.08 lbs. (1.4kg) system unit only